Sunday, May 31, 2009

OMG, are you kidding me?!





























SO, I finally talked my darling girl into getting her hair cut professionally about 3 weeks ago (see the picture on the top of this post, taken mere hours ago). A stylish a-line wedge for my little fashionista. SUPER cute and fresh for summer and Kindergarten (which is far too close for comfort, btw-- more on that later). SO about 15 minutes ago, Mike, Ryan, my dad and I were spending some quality time (okay, so we were watching tv) and Chloe was "working on a project". She emerged from the den with a triumphant, "Hey guys... I cut my hair!". I honestly (HONESTLY.) don't know if I was laughing or crying. Feast your eyes on the carnage and the tool of destruction. Sweet mullet, huh?

2 comments:

AE said...

OMG....that is all I can say. I guess it is something a lot of kids do,and it WILL grow back. Oh Chlo Chlo.

NeNe

Anonymous said...

I would crap my pants...oh Em...so bad...so very bad...right before school...well...it will make for a good story...someday. Right now, sort of sucks though. At least she can rock the mullet!!